- Read the Daily Proclamation aloud each morning and night.
- Compliment someone each day and say nothing negative about anyone.
- Stop eating BEFORE you are full
- If you are doing any of these stop. Stop flirting, having affairs, committing fornication, looking at pornography, or communicating with a person who is not your spouse or who is an ex.
This helps to control the lust within you.
- Do not get angry, curse or complain.
Do not raise your voice in anger. Don’t allow anything great or small to make you angry or react in anger. Do not complain about ANYTHING. Not the weather, not the government, not the news, not your aches, not your money, not your kids, your spouse, your job, your car, traffic or anything else.
Do NOT complain about ANYTHING!
- Give someone something material each day.
The size does not matter. Whether it is a dollar or a donut or buying someone’s lunch, You must give someone “other than your own children” something each day. At least every other day it must be someone OUTSIDE of your family. If you are member of a church, during this period you will give to your church as directed by your church. Concentrating on giving helps to control greed and realize your own blessings.
- Pray and read scripture for your age in minutes daily.
Find this on the Age/Minutes chart.
This helps to control spiritual laziness and to know the Word and Voice of God.
- Follow the special body cleansing program